Re: OT: EGR passage cleaner?

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jun 25 2002 - 19:24:55 EDT

Carb cleaner should do fine. The EGR passageways will have carbon
"soot" deposits and the carb cleaner should soften them up. Give it
several good shots and let it soak if necessary. I used Q-tip cotton
swabbs and shop rags. Pipe cleaners should be ok.

--

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver98)

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow