Re: Re: Re: Re: Martin Nowak, Magnum Water Pump

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 10:47:59 EDT

No, that looks like the old style pump that was used prior to 1992, the
mounting flange is different on the Magnum
water pumps and they are a reverse rotation design for use with a serpentine
belt drive. But that pump could be a
nice buy for someone with a Magnum crate motor as those engines use that
style pump for muscle car and street rod applications. SORRY,it won't fit
our production
Magnum powered RAM and DAKOTA engines.

Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport 3.9 supercharged br silver
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com
website: www.scsilverdak.com