'97-01 Rear Bumper Trim and Brackets Available

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 11:00:33 EDT

I just pulled the rear bumper to make preparations for installing my new
MBRP Cuda-Style rollpan and exhaust
kit.
So I decided to disassemble what was left of the rear bumper and much to my
surprise all the trim pieces and
mounting brackets and hardware were in perfect shape
only the FACEBAR (main bumper) was destroyed.
The insurance co. payed to replace the entire assy so I am
going to offer the the undamaged parts for sale.

(2) step inserts
(2) plastic trim inserts,color matched(paint to match truck)
(1) license plate mounting insert
(1) complete set bumper mounting brackets both sides

Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport 3.9 supercharged br silver
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com
website: www.scsilverdak.com