Re: Medical explanation for "Dak still too powerful"........

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 10:29:42 EDT

>You have a common medical problem known as "lackus-testiclus." It is
common
>among Ford and Chevy owners, and also those who drive any car with less
than
>180HP. I manifests itself in males as a change in voice to a higher pitch,
>like a female. Next, from obvious lack of use, the testicles shrivel to a
>point where they are about the size of a couple of peas. At that point
there
>is not enough testosterone to maintain being a male.

That's good, I like it. But the medical problem. I think I may be aware of
a well known driver that may in fact suffer from this condition. It's
possible, could be, likely, nah, I can't do it, I can't give up the name,
I can't, I ca.....

Wait a minute, I don't have to give up the name, I'll just give you the
initials..........
-
-
-