Re: New Meats

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 19:23:50 EDT

<SNIP>
> Well, even though you won't be loading your Dak with heavy stuff in the
bed,
> or towing a trailer... wait a minute, why do you own a truck???
> hehehehe
</SNIP>

As much as I realize you're joking, I'm gonna give you the why.

1) I'm one of those irrational Mopar guys. (Mopar or no car!)

2) The only recent, and therefore somewhat reliable, cars from Dodge with
any potential for power that I can afford are the '88-'92 turbocharged
EEK-mobiles. (FWD bad, plus they're all damned ugly.)

3) I like rumbling engines and RWD. :-)

Plus, now that I own a truck, I can joke about running people over and
crushing Hondas... Which is what it's all about, really. :-)