re:Carsound High Flow Catalytic Converter Group Buy

From: dametalr (dametalr@pacbell.net)
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 04:21:52 EDT

Bill,
Why are these cats so great?? I would imagine that they are high flow units.
Is that the main advantage over a stock replacement? If you have some rough
outside dimensions that would be helpful. Perhaps a website with more info.
Thanks for your effort to put together a group buy. I'm not too sure of the
replacement interval for cats, though for $80 -it's probably worth it at
60k.

Regards,
Ken