Chryslers @ Carlisle

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 08:20:00 EDT

Hey guys, girls.. long time no email. I figured I'd stop by and say hey to
everyone!
Its been a very long time ! Anyway, I'll be at Chryslers@ Carlisle again
this year and hope to see the DML crowd out there again. My truck has really
changed since the last time !
I have dropped the truck with a Hotchkis kit and have added RT wheels and
Flares with Nitto 275/50's. I also installed the 4.7L HO cams and intake
($250 what a steal!!)
I totally destroyed the original clutch, so I have a new clutch now. I've
also been using the F&B 72mm TB, which is awesome!! See yall in PA in 2
weeks!!

Matt Y2K-HEMI
'00 RC 4.7L 5spd
14.23 @ 94.49