Re: RE: Advice needed with Transmission leak-ANSWER

From: jkp (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 09:48:55 EDT

    Maybe(?) it does get all the sediment out of the tranny, but how does it
clean the filter? Maybe it has one of those little guys like in the tidy
bowl commercials that goes in and cleans it out while the fluid is being
transferred!;-) And of course none of that 'old fluid' going out would be
mixed with the 'new fluid' coming in either.
Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
    <<'96 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9L 5spd>>