Re: Re: fan stuck on prob

From: The Runde's (slarunde@bardstown.com)
Date: Sat Jun 29 2002 - 20:44:43 EDT

Thanks for the reply's... we went out and were checking the relays, once we
touched the one for the fan it turned off. After waiting a few minutes we
were finally able to bare the heat from it and pull it out. Anyone know if
it is an item that most Auto Zones carry in stock? or is it back to the
dealer we go for a rip off.

Thanks again for everyone's help.
Steve & Les