RE: Re: Re: fan stuck on prob

From: Sam (srp@cox.net)
Date: Sun Jun 30 2002 - 01:42:37 EDT

Swap the one for your fog lights... they're all the same.. I have
burned up 3 of them... 1st one caused the computer to spike and shut
the computer off... Second one did as yours did.. except mine ran for
approx. 7 hours and melted part of the relay base!!! Third one went
recently, and did the same as the first (popped and caused computer to
shut the truck off... did a restart and had a ton of codes showing...
reset, then got the 1491 code... Fan relay.)

FUN FUN FUN...

Sam '00 RT