Re: Attn AOL DMLers...

From: Got-Speed \(Marty\) (Got-Speed@cox.net)
Date: Sat Jun 29 2002 - 22:35:18 EDT

A.O.L = Ain't On Line.
AOL = suckie internet service, with BS stuff to filter through when you
logon. (Can you tell i'm ANOTHER computer tech that hates aol ;)
Thank the Internet Gods for Cable !!

BTW- Most ao-hell users don't know that you can still use the chat rooms and
"instant messenger" with out having aol service !

Marty

jon@jonsteiger.com -----.
> > | I'm the: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA. Rec & UL Pilot - SEL
|
> > | '70 Barracuda, '92 Ram 4x4, '96 Dakota, '96 Intruder 1400, '96
FireFly |
http://www.jonsteiger.com ----'