(no subject)

From: crm (tb.crm@verizon.net)
Date: Sun Jun 30 2002 - 02:52:13 EDT

hey guys,

just installed a new TB from Fastman and seem to be having the classic
pedal vibration problem. it happens when i accelerate enough to where it
shifts at ~3000 rpm. i dont notice it much at WOT (if at all) and not at
all during normal granny driving around town. i did a search and noticed
that some saw this problem after installing a new intake (mostly the IP
Z-tube, which i have), but this wasnt happening before.

so here is my problem: i dont wanna get rid of the new TB. Dan does some
really nice work and i know this is a necessary component as far as mods
and my plans are concerned. however, i wanna at least make sure this
isnt going to cause problems down the road, and at best find a way to
fix it.

any suggestions or fixes? Dan did let me know about this being a
potential side-effect upfront, so i dont fault him at all. i am just
hoping someone has had the same problem and has found a way to get it
fixed. i'll call Dan monday and see what he thinks, but thought i'd get
a head-start with the wealth of knowledge on this list :)

thanks in advance for any help...

-adam