Worlds Freakiest Tire Punture.

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 30 2002 - 13:04:51 EDT

    I was coming back from getting my Mother a dozen roses for her 92nd
Birthday and on the way home I ran over a damn dead 'Possum in the road.
Couldn't dodge him for oncoming traffic. WELL, can you believe that one of
his top canine teeth went right between the tread and broke off. Got home and
the tire was low. So, I started looking and damn there it was stuck in the
tire. I put a little soapy water on it and sure enough air was seeping out
around it.
    So I aired her up and headed for my Sunday tire man, He pulled it out and
plugged/patched it from inside, balanced it and back on the road. Now I got a
possum tooth on a key chain. I'd like to hear some other freaky flat stories.
    Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperCharged, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01">the "DAK",</A> <A
HREF="http://southernmopar.org">SouthernMopar</A>