Re: DML BBQ Information

From: Granpa Silver89 (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jun 30 2002 - 17:36:23 EDT

Jason Bleazard wrote:
> On Sun, 30 Jun 2002 02:18:02 -0400, Granpa Silver89 wrote:
>

>5) That waterfall is MINE!!!
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! What was it you were saying about damage? :-) Just
> don't light the private property on fire, or we won't be invited back.
> (Tread Lightly!)

ROFL - I know I don't have a snowballs chance in hell of getting up that
waterfall Jason, but I sure am gonna try!

> Unfortunately, CBs and the FRS radios are not compatible. We tried one
> year being the repeater between the two, but it's too much hassle. I
> don't think we're going to bother with the CB, as there are usually
> enough of the FRS radios to go around.

Aww damn... no CBs?? And I went to a lot of trouble to install mine :-(

Maybe I shouldn't bring them with then?

--

"Hey Ray! Granpa done gone'n hit another light pole!"

Granpa - (Silver89)

1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 1989 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow