Re: DML BBQ Information

From: Jason Bleazard (jbleazard@Sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Jun 30 2002 - 21:33:02 EDT

On Sun, 30 Jun 2002 17:40:49 -0400, Granpa Silver89 wrote:

> ROFL - I know I don't have a snowballs chance in hell of getting up that
> waterfall Jason, but I sure am gonna try!

Heh, heh, heh... yeah, it's always a good show if nothing else :-).
We'll be sure to bring lots of video tape.

Actually, as it's been quite a while since I've seen the waterfall in
person, I've been thinking that I could probably climb it too. In a
stock vehicle. Okay, as long as it's a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon edition
:-).

> Aww damn... no CBs?? And I went to a lot of trouble to install mine :-(
>
> Maybe I shouldn't bring them with then?

No harm in bringing it along, I guess. We'll probably throw our handheld
in as well just in case. And we can bring some batteries for Jon's FRS
radios as well.

Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white