Re: Re: Worlds Freakiest Tire Punture.

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Sun Jun 30 2002 - 22:21:44 EDT

I've seen alot in my line of work, saw a dinner fork, screwdriver, needle
nose pliers, and just on Friday, saw the ceramic end of a spark plug sticking
out of a tire. I have a pic of a HUGE blister on the sidewall of a Acura
3.0CL, it was sooo big, it was hitting the fender!! Had to let some air out
to get it off!!

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4 "Silver
Streak" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be Finished
By The End Of July!!