Re: RE: Re: Re: fan stuck on prob

From: The Runde's (slarunde@bardstown.com)
Date: Sun Jun 30 2002 - 23:32:29 EDT

Swap the one for the fog lights... hmmm that's a good idea, we hadn't even
looked at the others that were the same yet. We just took the other car to
the local Auto Zone instead of taking any chances with the Dak. No luck so
it's off to the dealer tomorrow, hopefully it's something that they carry in
stock (but doubtful).

Guess we lucked up on the battery going down cause it was about 7 or 8 hours
that it was on total. We had gone out of town and went to a few malls to do
some shopping, and I know one time it was well over an hour that it sat in
the parking lot with the fan on.
Thanks for all the help everyone.
Steve & Les