Re: RE: Rear Diff Capacity (01 Dak w/ 12 bolt)

From: Chris Rininger (crininger@rlstark.com)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 13:12:13 EDT

Thanks for the info. the reason I ask is that 2.4 quarts brought it up to the
fill hole. I ran it to work today, and I will have to check it out again
tonight to see if it went down at all. (do the posi clutch packs hold reserves
of oil?) Maybe after some running, it settled out!

Again, thanks for the info