Re: Re: DML BBQ Information

From: jkp (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 14:16:42 EDT

 I appreciate the thought, but I would hate to put someone out and make them
miss some fun to drive up and get me. Besides I would probably be starting
back to work before anyone was ready to leave in the morning. Also with my
luck something would probably happen to the truck while I was away!!! Thanks
for thinking of it though!!!!
Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
    <<'96 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9L 5spd>>