Re: trade my Dak?

From: Got-Speed \(Marty\) (Got-Speed@cox.net)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 16:56:32 EDT

Ok its not a mopar, but check out the Mitsubishi Lancer.
I was at the dealer here today and they have the OZ Rally edition, fully
loaded SY for $16K
I beleive the standard version is around $13K.
I don't recall the HP, but its not bad considering its a 2.0L 4 cyl. I think
the neon is pushing 130-140 HP and i'm pretty sure the Lancer has it beat.

Marty