Re: Worlds Freakiest Tire Punture.

From: PoohDog629@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 19:52:42 EDT

I work in a tire shop in Sam's Club and have seen some funny stuff, but the
best was a one hitter that blew up a kids tire. I guess he picked it up on
the highway and it ripped a good size hole in his tire. The tire went flat
almost instantly, according to him, and he came in with a tire that was
almost in three pieces. He couldn't believe it when I showed him. Now he has
a little souvenir to remind him not to leave his piece on the road.

Mike R.