RE: RE: A/C Control question

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@cox.net)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 21:01:48 EDT

However, if I remember correctly, the 2001's were different than the Y2K's
in that there was a separate A/C button which allowed you to have A/C on in
all the different positions. Don't know about Y2K2's, though. In Y2K there
were only 3 positions with A/C, 1) Vent position; 2) Vent position
recirculate; 3) Vent and feet position

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD