I was in on the JBA header group buy a few years back - they were

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 23:45:12 EDT

I don't have the headers you do, or the Airborne coating, but my
Mopar/Leach/PP headers were done by Ceramitech and they too had issues.
After about 1 1/2 years, the Y pipe lost a big flake of the coating and the
tube started rusting. Early this year I noticed another large flake missing
on the passenger side header. I yanked them and shipped them off to Jet Hot.
Not only is the Jet Hot coating more durable (the Ceramitech coating would
scratch very easy), they look great!

John