Re: Videotaping the BBQ trail runs

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 16:54:03 EDT

Andy i had thought of this a couple years back, mostly because i can't
operate the camera myself ya know? I would thinksitting the tripod in the
Dak is very doable,you would just have to tie it down really tight. My only
question is this, would the camera keep running with the truck bouncing that
much?
This is kinda related to my driving technique, not yours. :) :)

The Adam Blaster