Re: paint match NOT!

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 20:55:20 EDT

Kevin-
         Did the Dupli Color 5 oz come from a parts store or did you get it
at the dealership parts counter?
         If it came from a parts store the color match is going to be lousy,
Try obtaining a 5 oz from the dealership's parts counter and repainting the
grille or have the dealer's
bodyshop correctly colormatch the grille. I've used the MOPAR touchup 5 oz
on my truck with great success for accessory and underhood colormatching. I
hope this helps.

Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport 3.9 supercharged br silver
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com
website: www.scsilverdak.com