Where/how to mount my amps ??

From: Got-Speed \(Marty\) (Got-Speed@cox.net)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 22:05:38 EDT

Has anyonemounted their amps on the back seat of their Gen III CC ??
I have a ton o' equipment and was thinking of cutting into the foam back
seat rest to mount my amps semi flush (just the top sticking out.....) I
have 2 Orion HCCA amps with end links and want to mount them to look like
one long amp. I am running the MTX thunderform, so all that area is useless
for amps, although I may mount my crossovers in the jack area.

I don't want to mount them under the seats, I want to be able to show off my
expensive system when I want to. I am not too worried about theives as 1 I
live in a good area, and 2 I have 20% tint on my windows.

Any ideas here would be helpfull.

Thanks
Marty