Re: RE: Gibson exhaust

From: Robert R.II (iicold@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 01:30:45 EDT

I have the Gibson dual exit cat back on my 00 CC V6. I have my badges on
the front fender removed and most people swear that I'm running a V8, they
think that I'm trying to sucker them when I tell I'm that I'm just running a
V6. The Gibson really has a nice sound to it. I have a neighbor that has a
Flowmaster dual setup (custom) on his truck and it sounds really good also.
Holla. As far as the power goes, I'm sure that top end is helped by the
bigger and better routed (mandrel bent) plumbing, but with any bolt on
that's not a turbo or supercharger, you really don't feel it in the seat of
your pants. That's just being honest, would I buy the system again? Yes!
It seems that the system just gets better with time, and warranty is a
lifetime warranty so you don't have to worry about it.

Rob.