Re: Ram on fire!

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 03 2002 - 08:26:39 EDT

    We had a fire in the parking lot at the "Senior Bowl" back in the mid 90s
caused by a catalytic converter. It seems our city fathers didn't see fit to
cut the large grass parking lot prior to the game. The grass was about 6
inches high and a cat started a fire right in the middle of the parking lot
half way thru the first quarter. It burned 27 vehicles before it was
discovered and the fire department could get there and extinguish it.
     Cost the city insurance a pretty penny for the damages. Needless to say
the city has long since solved the grass problem, paved it. Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperCharged, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01">the "DAK",</A> <A
HREF="http://southernmopar.org">SouthernMopar</A>