Bloomsburg 4-Wheel Drive Nationals

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 12:23:05 EDT

Just a reminder that the Bloomsburg 4-Wheel Drive National Truck Show is also on the weekend of July 12-14 in Bloomsburg, PA (about an hour from Carlisle). Over 3000 trucks will be in attendance, along with monster trucks, mud dragging, and tough truck competition.

I will be at the show on Saturday, pretty much all day long, so if anyone wants to meet up or something, email me. I'll have a stack of yellow DML flyers with me too, so somebody might be able to follow my trail through the parking lot :)

Mike S.
www.angelfire.com/mac/mikestyer