Re: Headlight Condensation

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 13:36:47 EDT

Art,
    Keep a close eye on it. Condensation will cause the inside of the lense
to get a slight frosted look. If I were you I'd demand they replace it.
basically that sucker is supposed to be almost air tight. If you are having
tbl now you can bet it's just going to get worst. Get it documented before
the warranty runs out. That way you'll have something to fall back on if it
gets bad after the warranty runs out.
    You can bet you got a very slight leak somewhere. Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperCharged, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01">the "DAK",</A> <A
HREF="http://southernmopar.org">SouthernMopar</A>