paint match OK

From: kevin reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Fri Jul 05 2002 - 21:20:53 EDT

Well, I was wrong, seems that the grill I painted is ok, Patriot Blue, funny
color, the light was hitting it just right today, and it is a match, I am
happy, musta been a freak thing the other day. So I went down to the local
4x4 off road shop today and bought me some Pro Comp lights the 55 watters in
5" diameter, blk fluted and installed them on the Safari bar that I
installed a few weeks back, looks great. I even did a custom install on the
switch, I installed it on the cup holder console, I have the 60/40 seats..
so i cut a square opening in the plastic on top by the cup holder dead
center.. the switch dropped right in, spring loaded on sides of switch. ran
the wiring, and I am so pleased ..what a cool project this was today, Now
for tomorrow, HMMM.? I got the Dak custom fever..