Re: I need serious help...

From: KCDak (KCDak@JnJAnderson.com)
Date: Sun Jul 07 2002 - 10:36:18 EDT

I will try this. It varies as to how much I lose. Anywhere from a quart to
most of the overflow. How long should I run the heater before I should see
a difference in temp? I ran it one of the times this happened, but only for
a minute or two, since the temp outside was nearing 100. Oh what fun.

Thanks again,
Jason

<SEMIHEMI01@aol.com> wrote in message news:18b.a49cc1e.2a59a5e3@aol.com...

> Jason,
> It sounds like you got a flow problem. Give the radiator a good flush.
By