Re: Trans Temp

From: Mark (Gilpin.MCKnospam@lycos.com)
Date: Sun Jul 07 2002 - 22:38:18 EDT

180 is good, but remember not to go too low, you need to get the fluid hot
enough to evaporate the moisture off. If you drive longer distances, no
biggie, 160-170 is good. If your an around Towner, you need 180-190 to keep
the fluid "clean". It's allot like an engine. For better power, cool is
good, for longer life, hot is good, but too hot is always bad.

Mark