Re: Re: Re: I need serious help...

From: jkp (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 07:59:59 EDT

  Just the 2 large hoses running to the radiator, those should be the only
ones to restrict your flow. Of course I haven't seen the new 4.7L, but I
doubt they are that much different in that respect. Good Luck and hopefully
it is something simple.

Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
    <<'96 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9L 5spd>>