Re: Well, I am home from the BBQ

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.news@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 08:08:27 EDT

On Sun, 07 Jul 2002 23:23:45 -0400, Granpa Silver89 wrote:

> ...hmmm can you resist??? That mud pit has a hypnotic lock on
> people!!....

Well, after going through a cat on mine I had already decided that my new
policy on the mud pit might have to be "been there, done that, got the
calendar pic". After seeing what happened this weekend, I'm definitely
thinking that might be a good idea. I just can't afford that much fun.

Good luck to everyone with getting your trucks fixed up.

Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario