Re: Gibson catback exhaust 4 sale !

From: Got-Speed \(Marty\) (Got-Speed@cox.net)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 16:55:26 EDT

Ok, I just got of the phone with the place, here is what I was told...
They have approx 15-20 Gibson catback systems (I only saw 4 today)
They do not have any dodge applications.
The 4 I saw today were :
(2) 5503 94-95 Chevy standard cab dual rear

(1) 319652 - Ford: 1999-2001 5.4L F250/350 Super Duty,
standard/extended/crew cab, short bed/long bed, 3 in. diameter, sing...

(1) 319900 - Ford/Lincoln: 1997-98 4.6L/5.4L Expedition, 1998 5.4L
Navigator, 3 in. diameter, single side exit, Swept Side ...

Marty