Re: The in-cab camera experiment

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 08 2002 - 21:29:41 EDT

Jason Bleazard wrote:
> Speaking of which, did you want a copy of that footage? I'm thinking we
> should try to collect everyone's camcorder footage together on one
> "master" tape, but I'm not quite sure how to swing it.

Well, last year we made the master Saturday night back at the barn while
reviewing everyone's tapes, but obviously this year the cosmos conspired
against us.

If folks want to transfer their footage onto VHS and mail it to me, I'm
game. Please, only "first copies" - no copy of a copy of a copy, as
quality slides downhill fast that way, especially on VHS.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com