Re: Re: Re: Re: Update / Good Deal! (slightly OT)

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 03:09:26 EDT

Those air-powered ones are insane!!! I've seen video of a cannon capable of
firing a spud at speeds exceeding mach 1. They had two watermelons
end-to-end, and they fired the thing at it from a foot away. The first
watermelon was basically vapourized, and the second was blown into chunky
bits. Absolutely insane.