Gauges - WTH?

From: The Stewarts (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 06:07:47 EDT

OK, my friend isntalled indiglo gauges on my truck. First off, how do I get
them accurrate, they are wholly inaccurated.

Second, they stick, especially my speedo, how do I fix this?

And finally, just Saturday they've started going out at night leaving only
the needles glowing, sometimes they come back on, then back off, it's all
random. WHAT THE HECK?!?!

My friend really messed this stuff up. Please help! LOL

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
Going, hell, I don't know, speedo is stuck and the lights are out!