Scsilverdak Repair Update

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 08:08:40 EDT

For most of you following this is new information, anyone new to the DML my
DAK was damaged in a minor traffic
accident that totalled a HONDA suv and caused minor damage to my DAK.
Photo's of the damage can be seen at my website:
www.scsilverdak.com
currently the tailgate damage has been repaired, but is not
refinished, the back bumper is gone, and we are still currently waiting on
the rollpan from PRO-GLASS to
arrive. The MBRP cuda-style exhaust is waiting in the shop for installation.
We also may have gotten to the bottom of the boost problem with the
installation of a billet belly pan kit from
Bernd at SPEEDTWEAKS, a new supercharger discharge tube will be fabricated
from 3" stainless exhaust
pipe stock to replace the plastic mfgr supplied part that would not stay
connected and constantly leaked.

See you guy's at CARLISLE this weekend!

Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport 3.9 supercharged br silver
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com
website: www.scsilverdak.com