Re: A little off topic: Airplane buffs/Arizone people?

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 09:33:53 EDT

I have a simpler, less covert answer. It is probably just a flight test.
When new aircraft are tested, they always have one or two aircraft flying
inspection to make sure control surfaces are working properly, landing gear
are retracting, etc. There are always new aircraft being tested such as
cargo or ECM aircraft. Sometimes the obvious is the most likely.

As for the Groom Lake Express, they are 737's, and as someone else stated,
they do not have an escort. I also heard that the "Area 51" was relocated to
Colorado/Utah area. But I also heard that they still use Groom Lake for some
aircraft and secret testing.

Thanks,
Mark Kuzia
Mark's Diecast Inc.