R/T troubles may have to put off Carlisle

From: Rick Sanders (sandman13619@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 15:10:15 EDT

Maybe someone on the list can help me isolate my
problem. It has me
stumped. I am thinking tranny or ball joints, but I
may be off-base on
this.

I have a 99 CC with 40,000 miles on it. It is giving
me a high pitched
squeal/whine while driving down the road OD on or off
makes no
difference, the noise is intermittent, it is a higher
pitch than brakes
will make. It usually appears around 10 mph or 1200
rpm while slowly
accelerating from a stop then again around 40 mph or
2200 rpms while
decelerating with OD off. I do not suspect brakes
they were replaced
around 10-15k. Recently replaced all tires and two
bad O2 sensors, had
an alignment done at the time the tires were put on.

Anyone have any ideas on what the problem may be? TIA

Rick