Dyno Challenge at Carlisle All Chrysler Nationals

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 19:27:01 EDT

Just for fun I was wondering if any DML'ers who were
attending Carlisle this weekend were planning to test their
DAK on the dyno?
My DAK is currently in the bodyshop having the damage repaired and the MBRP
Cuda-Style rollpan and exhaust installed,we have repaired the belly pan
gasket with a billet repair kit from SPEEDTWEAKS, and a FEL-PRO
intake set, and fabricated a new discharge pipe for the
POWERDYNE to cure the boost problem.
I plan to dyno so I can see if I can get the 200+ rwhp
from my Magnum v6.
We dyno tested the DAK the day the accident occurred and recorded a result
of :
187-RWHP
249-RWTQ
I hope to break the 200 rwhp barrier on saturday.
Anyone want to venture a guess as to what it will do?
first test had about 2-3 lbs boost due to blown gasket and
bad tube leak. It's pushing a solid 5-6 lbs now with more expected to build
on the dyno pull.

Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport 3.9 supercharged br silver
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com
website: www.scsilverdak.com