RE: Transmission Pan

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 01:04:39 EDT

Gary,

Yes...it will fit and you'll need to grind the plate from the Governor
Pressure Solenoid as well. The filter extension is required to stick
the filter farther into the fluid...you'll need three longer bolts as
well for the installation (the newer kits come with them but the older
ones do not). Also...if you received an older kit...you'll need 14
longer bolts (1") to properly secure the pan to the transmission (and
2.5 gallons of ATF). Royal Purple works very well in the automatics.

- Bernd