RE: Extended Warranty info sought

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (BigGabe@FIUFIJI.com)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 13:41:56 EDT

well, i had to replace the evaporator in my truck. the total cost was $670.
i paid the $100 deductible, and the rest was fixed.

you might want to get the "top-o-da-line" warranty, cuz if you mess up
something other than the main drive train (like your alternator), they won't
cover it (i found that out the hard way).

oh... btw... i have the chrysler service contract... and if they keep your
car more than a day, they give you a rental.

Gabe
http://frontpage.tripod.com/fijigabe0