Re: everyone going to Carlisle...please read!!!

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 19:15:28 EDT

Tim , are you going I-70 to the PA TURNPIKE or OHIO TURNPIKE to PA TURNPIKE
to CARLISLE?
if your going I-70 from ohio you'll pass close to my home and shop, 6-7
miles from the toll 43- EXIT off I-70 about 5 miles from CHARLEROI , Pa and
5-6 miles from BROWNSVILLE off the toll 43 exit.

OHIO TO PA TURNPIKE you'll pass close at the NEW
STANTON exit , about 20 miles or so from BROWNSVILLE.

CELL # (724) 366-6760

Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport 3.9 supercharged br silver
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com
website: www.scsilverdak.com