Roof Damage update

From: Michael Clark (dml@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 19:27:03 EDT

Remember my Dak had a tree limb fall on it... well,
should be coming home tommorow! I snapped a few pics
of the work in progress. I would have loved to get
some shots with the roof torn off (then again maybe
not) but didn't have the time. Anyway you can see how
it looks now on my webpage. Click on Roof Damage
under Appearance on the left side of the page.....

Oh, and if I didn't already do
it; Thanks to everyone who answered my questions on
the insurance. Turns out my ins. covered it since it
was a healthy tree. If it had been a dead tree it
would have been his.

--Mike
www.mikesdakota.com