Re: Bravery

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 11 2002 - 23:51:26 EDT

Hehehe, good point Adam, look at what happened to me!! Had '97 V6 Club Cab
2wd, got stuck one too many times and when the lease was up, I bought (no
more lease) my '01 4.7 Quad Cab 4x4, and enjoying every clod of mud, grain of
sand, dust particle, rock, snow flake, and black top for the past 30,000
miles :) !! Just don't enjoy the 6 hour clean-up and detail afterwards :( But
hey, it keeps everybody guessing if I really do take it off road or is it
just for looks :)

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4 "Silver
Streak" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be Finished
By The End Of July!! See Them Here!!
http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts