Getting Ready For Carlisle

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 08:28:31 EDT

Gotta few errands to run this morning in the rental car the Ins Co.
provided, then it's off to the bodyshop to check on the progress or repairs,
hopefully they'll have the DAK
ready by tonight and I'll be able to leave for Carlisle at about 2:00 am sat
morning to be there by dawn.

It's more than likely to much to hope for that they have completed the paint
work, fitted the rollpan, and repaired the minor bed damage, and hung the
new exhaust by the close of business today. BUT I am praying that something
got done!!!!

Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport 3.9 supercharged br silver
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com
website: www.scsilverdak.com