Re: RE: Getting Ready For Carlisle

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 12 2002 - 13:05:29 EDT

HEHEHEHE.............I was all worried about nothing, Bernie managed to pull
a MR. SCOTT and performed a miracle on my DAK, That Bernie is a miracle
worker, he pulled off a major repair and refinish in just a few hours!
The tailgate and bed corner is repaired,refinished,sanded and buffed, The
MBRP exhaust is installed and sounds like a damn FERRARI or PORSCHE! The
rollpan is in the paint booth as of 11:00 am today and should be finished
and back on the DAK by 5:00 pm tonight!

p.s. anyone have a spare room available, I wasn't sure I'd make it and
didn't book one.

Ron-
2001 Dakota Sport 3.9 supercharged br silver
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com
website: www.scsilverdak.com